Wine Country Tours
Spend the day with our friendly tour hosts as they share the history of wine making in Temecula and give you insights into the wines and wineries you will be visiting. We promise you will feel like you are a part of our family by the end of the day and you’ll want to come back for more!
To begin the booking process, please call us
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Wine tastings at 3 premier Temecula wineries
- Light snacks & bottled water aboard the shuttle
- Gourmet picnic lunch (see selections below)
- Round trip transportation in our relaxing, chauffeured bus
- Tour Host
- Discounts on wine & merchandise
PICK UP / DROP OFF
You chose from the following locations:
- Old Town Temecula Parking Garage (10:00am)
- Embassy Suites (10:20am)
- South Coast Winery (10:50am)
*Please arrive 10 minutes prior to pick up time
*If you would like to request a different pick up location please call our office at 951-290-0269.
- Chicken Club (thin chicken breast, bacon, avocado, herb aioli)
- Italian Trio (turkey, salami, basil pesto spread)
- Turkey Club (turkey, bacon, avocado, herb aioli)
- Harvest Veggie (vegetarian choice, hummus spread, cheese, seasonal veggies)
- Seasonal Salad with Chicken
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Shopping at the wineries is fun and with Tastin’ Temecula you get discounted prices on wine and merchandise, so make sure you leave with some wine and souvenirs. Gratuity is appreciated in Wine Country, some extra cash is good to have.
The weather in Temecula is typically mild. Summers are warm and winter can be a little chilly. Check the weather before you come and you may want to bring a hat in the summer or a light jacket in the winter. Lunch is served outdoors (weather permitting).
If you are traveling from out of town, please check the traffic the morning of the tour to make sure you can be at your pickup location on time. If you experience a delay, please call us so we can make adjustments if possible.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or have any questions feel free to call us at 951-290-0269 or use our Contact Form to send us an email. If you have a promotion voucher, please call our office for availability.
“I never have I been more relaxed or felt more attended to while on a Saturday wine tour. Jennifer offered suggestions at each location; Mama T was pleasant and fun as our driver.” -Ashley L.
“Had such a wonderful day on this tour! They took great care of us from one winery to another, fun and educational.” -Jennifer Christy
“This was my first wine tour and truly was such a great experience..the guide Jen and her mom, Mama T, had such fun, friendly personalities.” -Christin R.